Clifford J. Bond
- Of Counsel
Direct Dial Phone:
Cliff Bond is of counsel to the firm. He is an accomplished commercial litigator, having litigated before state courts, federal courts and arbitration tribunals and having represented high net worth individuals, closely held companies, and publicly held companies. Cliff has extensive experience in all facets of litigation from pre-action investigation through and including trial and appeal.
Cliff's broad commercial litigation experience includes matters involving accounting malpractice, securities fraud and other securities law violations, common law fraud, employer-employee disputes, real estate disputes, breach of contract, franchise disputes, intellectual property, banking, breach of fiduciary duty, trusts and estates and other commercial disputes. Cliff also is experienced in conducting internal business investigations, providing general legal advice to businesses, drafting employment and other contracts, and handling real estate transactions.
Cliff is a graduate of Binghamton University (1987), from where he graduated with honors, and he is a graduate of the Georgetown University Law Center (1990) where he was on the Dean's List and was a member of the Tax Lawyer Law Review.
Cliff is admitted to practice in the State and Federal Courts of New York and has been admitted to practice pro hac vice in courts nationwide.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation and Appeals
- Commercial/Securities Arbitrations and Mediations
- General Business
- New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1990
- State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 00/1987
- Honors: College Honors